From truly historic and iconic buildings such as King's Manor, a venue fit for kings for hundreds of years, to state of the art venues such as Spring Lane situated at our lakeside campus, we are confident that, whatever your venue requirements, we’ll be able to accommodate you and your conference, meeting or event.
With over 50 years experience, York Conferences and Events can help with every stage of the process, from your initial booking, through to on-site support and follow up services. We offer delicious catering to support your meeting or event, as well as state of the art AV support and free Wi-Fi as standard.
In 2022 we welcome The Guildhall to our amazing portfolio of venues. More than simply a stunning building, The Guildhall is a physical representation of the University of York’s vision for growth in community partnerships.
Conveniently located in York City Centre, The Guildhall York offers:
- A range of workspace solutions to suit your business needs; from co-working spaces or hot desking to office spaces.
- Conference and event space for up to 270 guests.
- General public and local residents; when the Main Hall is not in use for events, we are open so you are able to explore and soak up this truly beautiful building.
- Accessible toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Groups welcome
- Air conditioning
- Bar area
- Business support
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Free broadband internet in bedrooms
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Helicopter landing
- Leisure facilities onsite
- Meeting venue type
- Mobile phone coverage
- Sole use of venue
- Total bedrooms
- Total delegates
- Venue exhibition space
- Parking with charge
- Gift shop
- Passenger lift
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Telephone (public)
- Groups welcome