Ashbourne House is a beautiful Victorian building built in the late 1800's. Some of the original features are still present, such as the geometric tiled floor in the entrance hall.
Ricardo and Fiona purchased this lovely B&B in 2019 after 23 years of experience in another property and had lots of plans for renovation, almost all of the room renovations are complete, just really one to go! Now we are excited to be welcoming guests to these lovely rooms!
All the rooms are en-suite with the exception of one which has a private bathroom right next door for sole use and gowns are provided. This room and bathroom was totally renovated in Spring 2022. Rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen smart televisions, hair driers and complimentary toiletries.
Click HERE to book.
Available to book 24/7 via our website.
- American Express accepted
- Euros accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Cooked Breakfast
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Free WIFI
- On street/public parking
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Single sex groups welcomed