The Polite Tourist offers true crime walks through Victorian history. Through York, Scarboro' and beyond.
Innovative, meticulously researched and inspired by true crime stories from the Victorian era – our walks are designed to offer an informative and unique experience with a professional and spirited storyteller.
Described as the bête noire of the long forgotten dearly departed - our storyteller, the Lady Brigante is a spiritual sleuth, sometime artist and a seeker of the dead.
- Explore the world of The Polite Tourist.
- Walk Awhile with the Lady Brigante and hear the tales of those long forgotten folk.
- Sign up to The Brigante Chronicles to bring forth EVERY snippet of chatter direct to your inbox.
- Cross the Threshold to the twilight world of a celebrated storyteller and seeker of the dead.
- Discover The Polite Tourist on Trustpilot
From JANUARY 2024...
Death in a Chocolate Box - SUNDAY from 5pm and 7pm in YORK at YO1 9WZ
Curious Deeds. A Curious Death? - THURSDAY from 7pm in YORK at YO1 8BH
Sleepeth in Scarboro' - SATURDAY from 6pm in SCARBOROUGH at YO11 1UE
York Residents' Festival 2024 - SATURDAY JANUARY 27 from 2pm and 7pm in YORK at YO1 8BH
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired
- Guide Dogs Welcome
- Online Booking
- Groups Welcome