Join us at York Cocoa Works to learn how to craft your own beautiful box of hand made chocolate truffles to your own favourite recipe.
Chocolate Truffle Making Masterclass
Ganache is a perfect balance of chocolate and cream, at the York Coca Works we work with ganache to create a whole range of different flavours and textures. During our Chocolate Truffle Masterclass we’ll share the secrets to be able to create exciting and perfect flavour combinations for your ganache that can be used in a range of recipes to different effect.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn how to make water, alcohol and cream based ganache
- By the end of this workshop you will be able to recognise and correct split ganache
- You should be able to identify ways to effectively manage your environment to achieve perfect ganache.
- You learn how ganache can be used in truffles, filled chocolates, filled tarts & sauces..
- You will beautifully wrap your creations to take home and enjoy
- Go home with recipes and your newly found chocolate knowledge
What do you take away with you?
Each participant will take home approximately 400g of your own chocolate as well as the recipes and technical worksheets to be able to make your own and perfect your skills at home.
Forthcoming Dates 2023
Saturday 21st January | Saturday 20th May | Saturday 16th September
Who is this workshop suitable for?
Perfect for chocolate lovers of all ages and abilities who want to learn more of the secrets to create their own gorgeous chocolates at home.Please note that we recommend that children under 12 years accompanied by a full paying adult participantWe can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
Special Dietary Requirements & Allergies
This workshop uses Milk Chocolate which contains Milk, Cream and Butter (contains Milk). We can cater for gluten free, nut free and dairy free diets where necessary. If you have any requirements or allergies please let our team know prior to your visit so we can ensure you have suitable alternatives.
Adults - £55
Children - £35
York Cocoa Works Opening Hours
Open Daily 9.00am - 5.30pm, 7 days a week.
Visit our website to book